ClearPoint places particular emphasis on Information Technology (IT) thought leadership and careful, considerate design. With IT enabling the models of modern business, our belief is that true competitive advantage comes from the intelligent application of information technology with crisp and clear business alignment.
Our Strategy and Architecture practice is specifically tailored to deliver thought-based outcomes. Our unique blend of talent, leadership and vendor independence means that ClearPoint is ideally placed to work alongside clients developing key business-enabled strategies. Additionally, with our depth in software engineering ClearPoint is able to deliver IT architecture that is robust, pragmatic and that we know works.
Our team is familiar with modern best-practice frameworks including TOGAF, UML2 and contemporary architecture modeling tools. Our regular activities include;
- Technical Due Diligence, Architecture Reviews
- IT Strategy, Information Technology Roadmaps
- Enterprise Architecture, Integration, Service Oriented Design
- Information Architecture, Data Management, Business Intelligence
- Technical Design, Systems Selection, Leadership, IT Governance